Benjamin D. Krone is an Associate with Seltzer & Associates. Mr. Krone represents sick and injured healthcare professionals, licensed professionals, and executives in all aspects of their individual and group long-term disability insurance claims, denials, and terminations. His clients include professionals who can no longer work in their own occupation, have been forced to cut back on the work they perform due to a medical condition, or have stopped working altogether to focus on their own health.
Mr. Krone is originally from Pennsylvania. He received in J.D. from Widener University School of Law, now Delaware Law, in Wilmington, Delaware. Prior to law school, Mr. Krone attended The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania where he earned B.A. from the College of Communications.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Widener University, Delaware Law School, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Zone 1 Co-Chair of the Young Lawyers’ Division (YLD)
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Young Professionals Council of the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia