Benjamin D. Krone is an Associate with Seltzer & Associates. Mr. Krone concentrates his practice on the representation of disabled professionals and executives, with a focus on individual disability insurance contracts, long-term disability plans, and ERISA.
Mr. Krone is originally from Pennsylvania. He received a B.A. in Telecommunications, with a Minor in Law and the Liberal Arts from The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania. From there, Mr. Krone went on to receive his J.D. at Widener University School of Law, now Delaware Law, in Wilmington, Delaware.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University, Delaware Law School, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Young Professionals Council of the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia