Ethan F. Abramowitz is an Associate with Seltzer & Associates. Mr. Abramowitz concentrates his practice on the representation of impaired professionals, with a focus on disability insurance contracts, long-term disability plans, ERISA, employee benefits, and insurance bad faith.
Prior to joining Seltzer & Associates, Mr. Abramowitz was an Associate with Kirwan, Spellacy, and Danner, P.A., a full-service defense litigation firm representing insurance companies throughout the State of Florida. Mr. Abramowitz has an extensive background in the insurance claims process, including pre-suit investigations, advising claim specialists, and counseling insurance companies’ in-house counsel. Mr. Abramowitz has litigated a wide variety of insurance, liability, and class action matters. Moreover, Mr. Abramowitz has an extensive background conducting insurance fraud investigations, including multiple projects with the Special Investigation Units of the nation’s largest insurance companies.
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D.
- West Chester University, B.A.