A Disability Insurance Law Firm Helping You Bridge the Gap to Recovery
Seltzer & Associates is dedicated to helping professionals suffering from physiological impairments, psychiatric and psychological impairments, addiction, and other disabling conditions put their lives back together. Since 1980, our firm has been representing physicians, dentists, psychologists, nurse anesthetists, chiropractors, medical professionals, executives, lawyers, accountants, and other professionals throughout all stages of the recovery process. Recognized as a national leading law firm, we handle individual and long-term disability claims for all professionals and executives.
Our Unique Focus is Your Advantage
Dealing with a disabling condition can be a difficult and overwhelming process. Successful recovery requires a maximum effort. When a professional or executive, and his or her family, is burdened with other concerns, particularly financial issues, the likelihood of successful recovery diminishes. Beyond medical care and treatment programs, individuals dealing with addiction, mental health, and other disabling conditions need comprehensive representation every step of the way. Seltzer & Associates is a boutique private disability insurance law firm focused exclusively on serving the legal needs of licensed professionals and business executives suffering from disabilities. We become a critical part of the recovery process by taking the financial burden off of our clients so they can focus on reclaiming their health and moving their lives forward in a positive direction.
Delivering Comprehensive Disability Insurance Services
Seltzer & Associates handles private disability matters in all stages of the claims process. Our legal team has an in-depth understanding of the private disability insurance industry, and we are motivated to protect the assets of disabled professionals and executives. Our firm’s core services include:
- Consultations and reviews of disability insurance policies and claim viability
- Filing individual and group long-term disability insurance claims
- Managing and maintaining disability insurance claims
- Appealing disability insurance claim denials and terminations
- Negotiating settlements before and during the litigation process
- Mediating and litigating ERISA cases in state and federal court
- Insurance bad faith litigation
Our Commitment to You
- First-Rate Representation. Our disability insurance attorneys are at the top of their field, combining their extensive legal knowledge with an extensive understanding of the disability insurance industry to achieve the best results possible for you and the people you care about most.
- Personalized Service. We understand the unique needs of professionals and executives going through the recovery process, and we work one-on-one with you to develop strategies tailored to your specific concerns and objectives.
- Comprehensive Guidance and Support. Our legal team helps protect your assets and secure your financial future by providing the support and guidance you need at every phase of the disability process.
- Trusted Partner. We take the time to learn about your medical condition and your treatment program by building a strong relationship with you and all those involved in your recovery process.
- Compassion and Sensitivity. Our attorneys are caring and dedicated professionals who will handle your case discreetly and treat you with the dignity and sensitivity you deserve while aggressively representing your interests.
Contact Seltzer & Associates for the Disability Insurance Help You Need
If you are a physician, dentist, psychologist, nurse anesthetist, chiropractor, medical professional, executive, lawyer, accountant, or other professional with questions about your disability insurance coverage or any other disability matter, contact Seltzer & Associates today.
Note: We are actively assisting Medical Professionals with their Coronavirus-related disability insurance concerns, especially those suffering from the mental health effects of working on the frontline.